Here’s your chance to experience the educational environment in our North Coast TAFE Virtual World with your very own avatar.
“To understand the man, you must first walk a mile in his moccasin.”
North American Indian Proverb
Join Alex Miller for one of three available workshops (see Agenda) on Wednesday November 27th.
Session 1 – 10:30 – 11:15am
Session 2 – 1:00 – 1:45pm
Session 3 – 2:30 – 3:15pm
The session will cover:
- Quick intro – any questions on the basics (covered in Getting Started)
- A tour of our North Coast TAFE learning environments and their purpose
- Basic building of objects in-world (uploading learning resources) using Working in world instructions – virtual world 2013
In order to cover the above, here is a list of things you need to do before the session:
- Receive your avatar log-in details from Alex
- Using your own laptop (which you will need to bring along to the workshop), work through the Getting Started instructions (already provided), which includes; downloading the software, accessing the grid, moving around, communicating
- Download and print the Working in world instructions – virtual world 2013
This is going to be fun! Can’t wait to see you all there.