Things we need to focus on now
Social media for connecting, sharing learning, getting support
There are Twitter and Facebook boxes on the reception desks. We can use these to connect with others in social media spaces (as we all are on a daily basis these days) from the in-world environment. We can reach out to:
- let others in the project, business connections, and mentors know that we are in-world if they want to join us
- get help and support from other project members
- share our learning and innovative ideas
- promote the Virtual Trade Fair
- ask our networks for ideas
What else can you think of?
Do you think we could all make an effort to click those boxes every time we go in-world and post to the project Facebook page to say we are in-world? This will let project members know who is in-world and what they are up to and if they need any support. We really need to make use of these tools to promote the Trade Fair.